Feeling strange and unusual.
Intrigued by my new being.
Exhausted.
I said to myself and when I yelled my voice out from the pack.
Sì sono uscita dal gregge delle pecorelle ammaestrate per obbedire a quello che sentivo nel profondo.
Non avevo scritto nessun post per l'anno nuovo.
Ma ho trovato come voglio inaugurarlo: voglio sentirmi più libera di essere me stessa senza vergognarmi di quello che sono.
Voglio sentirmi più autentica, senza che questo mi faccia paura.
Bisogna sottostare a molti compromessi per vivere in socialità.
Ma a tutto c'è un limite.
Mi pentirò, chi può dirlo?
Certo, non sarà una passeggiata.
Saying "I'm not there" always has its effects. For once I did that and it is, how to explain, beautiful, heady and complex.
What I regret is that a certain person never believes in me and see me under a single, smoky lens. The image of me, his eyes never changes.
And the point is: this is not important.
Ok
But what I am for myself and as for others, and what you can find a happy medium between these two extremes?
0 comments:
Post a Comment