Friday, January 15, 2010

Kurwy Fotki Darmowe Pl



I was having to be re-reading the list and I realized that the order in which they appear is not random, this means that before you can move from one to another requires that the previous shot.
So if you are too preoccupied in providing food and necessary for my survival will be difficult to devote myself all'autoperfezionamento, so if my need for self-perfection is only for the gratification of the dog in me will be useless knowledge of the laws of creation, and above all I am deeply momndo impervious to their demonstration outside of my selfishness .. and then I'll definitely opposed to any concept of paying the debt is unfairly placed over my life .. and in relation to this what other people want from me and what I have to others? their further training? At most I compare with others to tittillare my vanity ..

The first duty: to have in their being-existence everything satisfying and really necessary for their planetary body.

The second duty: to have an instinctive need constant and inflexible, for self-perfection nel senso dell'essere.

Il terzo dovere : lo sforzo cosciente di conoscere sempre di più sulle leggi della creazione del Mondo e del mantenimento del Mondo.

Il quarto dovere : lo sforzo, dall'inizio della propria esistenza, di pagare al più presto il debito del proprio nascere e della propria individualità, in modo di essere liberi di alleviare il più possibile il Dolore del nostro Padre Comune.

Il quinto dovere : lo sforzo di prestare sempre assistenza al perfezionamento più rapido possibile di altri esseri, sia quelli simili sia a quelli di altre forme, fino al grado del sacro " Martfotai," ovvero fino al grado dell'auto-individualità.

0 comments:

Post a Comment