blogs I visited beautiful, true works of art. I wondered why sentissi l'esigenza di creare un blog ma ancora non ho saputo rispondere. Da una parte pare un'esigenza estetica connessa all'impulso di creare che in questo periodo sta occupando la mia mente a tempo pieno. Dall'altra c'è questo fatto delle cose molto personali che normalmente si bloggano, e che anche se non lo sono apparentemente, in realtà parlano di te più di quanto te ne possa rendere conto. Non saprei dire quanto un blog lo faccia chi guarda o chi scrive. A volte mi sembra che sia l'osservatore, il navigatore casuale che si imbatte in quella pagina, proprio quella in mezzo a milioni di altre, che dia un valore a quel blog più di quanto possa averne in sè stesso. Se non ci fosse l'occhio anonimo del visitatore, del lettore, il blog exist? The books exist without reader? It 's the same thing when we ask if the tree falling in the forest with no one feels it makes a noise ...
do not know if the idea of \u200b\u200bmy blog would have taken shape without the thousands of eyes peering from the darkness of the virtual world. Moreover I would like to develop it, improve it day by day as you do when you buy a new home. The first time you go in and feel it and you start thinking what to put in, starting with the essentials to get the decorations, the supellettile, paintings, everything that makes you feel really yours. And my house that I do not have it, and who knows how long I will not, I decided to take this space of nothingness, this virtual apartment of my own, I can costruiredipingerearredaredistruggere way I like it. Where there's only me I open the door and I let the guests. Where can I go if I scream and smash everything. Where do I stand up and shutting myself in my world, and play with words, letters and sounds. Where can I muovermisaltareurlare. I've done it. I opened, I baptized ... Welcome
blog in your virtual world
0 comments:
Post a Comment