Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vehicle Public Auction Ontario

BLACK AND WHITE

I've thrown out after days and days he was there and was not going neither up nor down (quote from "Ovosodo" by Virzi). I ejected and now I feel a bit 'better. If nothing else, I think I can breathe. Yesterday when you asked me "What can not you say?" or something similar, unfortunately do not remember it perfectly, I felt that we were at this point. (It would be nice to remember the exact words ...) I have relied on what I was feeling, because it was not easy at that time be seen from the outside and understand what was happening. I know it's as if they had removed a cap. The need for identification can not be so strong as to break his own identity, aside from the diversity, the need to expand to be a single person to feel suffocated in the existence of another. And when I said that phrase was not to offend, but you've got I think. And 'that I could not really be in perfect communion. Thinking it all ended there, over there was nothing. But maybe you've really got it, and these things I'm saying to myself more, surprised that he pulled out a toad so big so quickly and without too much damage. I wish we had a unique color, I would be in your same color, ma anche se fossimo tu bianco e io nero non cambierebbe il sentimento che ci lega. Anche se fossimo io un gatto e tu un topo potremmo abbracciarci così. E' possibile stare insieme nella diversità. Ma è possibile stare insieme nella distanza? Ma come tu hai detto, c'è un altro aspetto del legame che è molto più primitivo e più viscerale ed è quello che mi mette le catene, è quello a cui non so rinunciare. Non so se si era già visto sugli schermi uno strappo rabbioso come questo. Forse sì, ma non ero mai riuscita a vederlo così bene, ad esprimerlo così bene.


0 comments:

Post a Comment