MICHELE SUCTION TRIBUNE
Michele, aspiring to the tribune, dressed in white robes, went to the hole and, from the podium, so spoke to the people
"Citizens, if elected tribune of the people will come and give me your trust, I will defend '
ALWAYS YOUR RIGHT HAND The insolence of the patricians.
You will live SECURE CALM UNDER MY PROTECTION.
If you love your children, wife and parents, if they honor the gods and goddesses of Rome, if you love freedom, la pace e la concordia, se onorate il giusto e l'onesto, se volete conservare i vostri beni,
QUANDO DEPORRETE IL VOSTRO VOTO NELL'URNA, RICORDATE SOLO QUESTO:
IO SARO' SEMPRE CON VOI, IO VI AIUTERO' SEMPRE. INFATTI E' E SARA'
SEMPRE COMPITO DI UN TRIBUNO DIFENDERE I DIRITTI DELLA PLEBE.
IN CITTA', INFINE, REGNERA' LA CONCORDIA TRA I PATRIZI E LA PLEBE". -
___________________________________
Michele venne eletto TRIBUNO. Ha mantenuto le sue promesse?.-
Antonio Amodeo
0 comments:
Post a Comment